TURMERIC CREPES GLUTEN FREE
I love turmeric!! I use it in my cooking and drinks all the time.
Do you know why is so good? Well, here are some reason why you should include it in your life!
1. Reduce joint inflammation – Curcumin is the principal bioactive ingredient in turmeric. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, reducing join pain and increasing mobility.
2. Help to combat depression – It has been found that curcumin increase serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine in particular have more of a motivational effect on the brain.
3. Alleviate irritable bowl syndrome – by calming inflammation in the gut.
4. Ageing – Curcumin’s antioxidant properties are thought to slow the ageing process through the reduction of oxidative stress. Your skin will love it.
5. Reduce the risk of life style related sickness – diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer. The use of curcumin may help tu reduce internal inflammation and protect your cells from oxidation.
Ingredients for two portions:
2 Eggs or (chia eggs for a vegan version)
1 Tsp Vanilla powder
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Turmeric powder
1/4 Tsp coconut oil or butter for cooking
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a small non stick pan, add the coconut oil or butter. Add the mix and cook for 2 min on each side.
Serve with tahini, berries and roasted coconut. Drizzle over honey or maple syrup 🙂
If you enjoy this recipes hit the like and share option on this post!!