Chia Seed Crepes in 1,2,3 go! And Stop that bloated feeling!
Chia seeds are a great source of natural omega 3 and fibra therefore they support your digestive system and move wasted and toxins out of your body!
CHIA SEED CREPES GLUTEN FREE
- 1/4 cup of chia and flaxseed mix. Soak the flaxseeds and chia seeds in similar quantity of warm water and set aside.
- 1 cup of tapioca flour, 1/2 tsp. Salt, 2 tbsp. Coconut flour. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1/4 cup hot water or more if need it. The mix should be slightly elastic and hold together nicely.
- Add about 1 tsp. Coconut oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- After the skillet is heated, add a large spoon of the mix over to form the thin crepe. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Flip the crepe over and cook for 30 to 40 second or until cooked through.
- In a separate pan grill 1 sliced banana and 2 sliced figs until golden brown.
Serve warm and top up with the grilled fruit and drops of goat cheese. Drizzle maple syrup for sweetness. Delicioso! 🙂
Here is another easy and delicious way to use your chia seeds.